Recently, a netizen posted on Weibo a non-stick pan he bought, and found that the bottom of the pan bulged during use, affecting the cooking effect. This Weibo post attracted a lot of attention and comments from netizens. Some people said that they also encountered the problem of non-stick pans bulging, some questioned the quality and safety of non-stick pans, and some joked that non-stick pans became “air cushion pans”.
In response, amercook, a well-known international kitchenware brand, issued a statement, reminding consumers to pay attention to the following points when choosing and using non-stick pans:
· Choose regular brands and qualified products, and avoid buying fake or expired non-stick pans. amercook is an international brand that specializes in the design, production and sales of kitchenware. It has been selling well in Europe and America for 50 years, bringing happy and healthy kitchen life to European and American users, and is recognized and loved by 48 million European and American families. amercook products are sold on its official website in China and e-commerce platforms, and consumers can buy them with confidence.
· Use and maintain the non-stick pan according to the instructions, and avoid operations such as empty burning, overheating, scratching, and collision. amercook uses advanced coating technology and high-quality materials to ensure the durability and safety of non-stick pans. However, any kitchenware needs correct use and maintenance methods to extend its life and maintain its performance. amercook provides detailed instructions on each product’s packaging, and provides more use tips and maintenance methods on its official website
· Check the coating of the non-stick pan regularly. If you find that the coating is peeling off, discolored, or deformed, replace the non-stick pan in time. The coating of non-stick pans is mainly composed of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) or silicone and other substances. These substances will decompose or hydrolyze at a certain temperature, releasing harmful substances that affect human health. Therefore, consumers should check their non-stick pans regularly to see if they can still be used normally. If any abnormality is found, stop using it immediately and replace it with a new non-stick pan as soon as possible.
· Properly control the cooking temperature and time, avoid long-term high-temperature heating, and use medium or low heat as much as possible. High-temperature heating will accelerate the aging and decomposition of the coating, affecting the non-stick effect and food taste. amercook recommends that consumers use medium or low heat when using non-stick pans, and try to shorten the cooking time. In addition, amercook also provides a series of recipe sharing, teaching you how to use non-stick pans to make delicious and healthy dishes.
· Pay attention to the combination and seasoning of food, avoid using food or seasonings that contain more acid, alkali, salt and other substances, so as not to corrode the coating. Acidic and alkaline substances will destroy the structure of the coating, causing the coating to become thin or fall off. Salt will also irritate the coating and accelerate the wear of the coating. amercook suggests that consumers use fresh ingredients as much as possible when using non-stick pans, and add seasonings in moderation to maintain the original flavor of the food.
amercook said that the quality of non-stick pans cannot be ignored. Consumers should pay more attention when buying and using non-stick pans. Choose regular brands and qualified products, use and maintain non-stick pans correctly, check and replace non-stick pans regularly, control cooking temperature and time properly, pay attention to food combination and seasoning. Only in this way can you enjoy the convenience and fun brought by non-stick pans while protecting your own health and your family’s health.